Sexuality: A body art that is to be learned
Against popular beliefs :
- Sexuality evolves and has to be learned throughout our life.
- The improvement of relationship does not necessary mean the improvement of sexuality and desire.
- It is not because there is no more sexual desire that there is no more love.
- Each one of us is invited to own and become the actor of one’s own sexuality.
BEING A GOOD LOVER IS
If you want to live a thriving sexuality with your partner, you cannot avoid some personal and relational apprenticeships. You have to:
SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO
- Take care of your sexuality
- Know your own body
- Know your partner’s body, learn to play together in eroticism
- Learn how to nourish your sexual desire
- Learn how to dream about your partner and show yourself as dreamable
- Adapt to the inevitable changes of life and of our bodies
- Do not hide behind your fears, your limitations or your frustrations around sexuality to avoid sex
- Be aware that when one of you is unsatisfied, it becomes a problem for both of you, and the solution begins with taking personal responsibility
- Remember that « making love » means more than just the encounter of two bodies